Elder law is a highly specialized area of the law, and should be handled only by well-qualified elder law attorneys. Our firm is experienced in a wide range of issues impacting seniors, persons with disabilities, and their families.
You will need an experienced elder law attorney if you are in one of the following situations:
- You are over 50, and would like more information about estate planning;
- You would like to benefit from Medicaid or special needs trust planning;
- You are a beneficiary or fiduciary and you are concerned about the well-being, financially or otherwise, of an elderly loved one; or
- You would like to know more about your options for public benefits.
Our elder law practice areas include:
- Asset Preservation Planning
- Estate Planning
- Medicaid & Long Term Care Planning
- Nursing Home & Assisted Living Facility Occupants’ Rights
- Special Needs Planning
- VA Aid & Attendance Eligibility
- Applying for Medicaid